Dip Treated Vs Tanalised Wood
The Benefits of Tanalised Wood
'Tanalised E / Tanalith E' pressure treated wood has been tested in extremely hostile conditions, and from the graph we can see that samples of the pressure treated timber provide outstanding performance even after 10 years. This demonstrates that commercial wood can achieve an extended service life, ideal for garden sheds & buildings.
- Highly effective for both in and out ground contact - complete protection against decay and insect attack.
- A versatile alternative to traditional Copper/Chrome/Arsenic (CCA) based treatments.
- Proven performance, established in many countries as the number one chrome and arsenic free preservative treated timber.
- Treated by vacuum pressure technology for maximum protection.
- Appealing dark brown colour with good weathering properties.
- Meets all relevant European Standards.
- Ideal for all leisure wood, decking, playground equipment and construction applications.
Dip Treated Wood
All our standard wood is dipped in a vat of preservatives. The treatment is a water based anti fungal preservative. After this treatment the wood will need to be re-treated at around 3 months and then annually with an oil-based preservative.